RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Nicklas Bendtner
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 11.09.2018 19:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendtner has now released his own statement, saying:

"I've been involved in an extremely unfortunate and uncomfortable episode. I could not imagine in my wildest dreams that it should develop as it did.

(...)

"To my dear team-mates, I apologise that this will steal focus at an important time, and I thank you for the understanding I have already received.

"Those people I have shared changing rooms with every day for a year and a half fortunately know that I'm not and never have been a fighter, but that I protect those I love - on and off the pitch."

Read more: Nicklas Bendtner apologises following arrest for alleged attack
SeG
Veteran

PostPosted: 12.09.2018 12:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder though, where SkySports get their stats:

"Since signing for Rosenborg, Bendtner has started to rediscover his best form, winning the Norwegian title in 2017 and scoring three goals in 11 games last season."

Formerly known as STRANDerGUD
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 11.10.2018 22:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicklas Bendtner has been charged with violence after an alleged late night fracas left a Copenhagen taxi driver with a broken draw.

Read more: Ex-Arsenal star Nicklas Bendtner charged with violence over alleged attack that left taxi driver with broken jaw

Trial to be helded 2 November.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 20.10.2018 21:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cult favourite and former Arsenal striker 'Lord' Nicklas Bendtner has moved to calm fears that he will be leaving current club Rosenborg BK after putting his house up for sale, revealing that he only intends to move after being spied on by a drone.

Read more: Bendtner to sell house after being spied on by drone during 'Harry Potter marathon'
NilsArneEggenErKongen
Proff

PostPosted: 27.10.2018 15:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems very likely since this happens right after the news about Nicklas being charged for both hitting and then kicking and jawbraking a taxidriver in Copenhagen. Even if that same driver attempted to hit Nicklas's gf perhaps a jab would have been enough
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.11.2018 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicklas Bendtner has been sentenced to 50 days in jail after being convicted of assaulting a taxi driver.

Bendtner, who has appealed the sentence, has also been ordered to pay the driver over £1,000 in compensation.

After a night out in Copenhagen in September, Bendtner broke the jaw of a taxi driver having refused to pay a £4.80 fare.

Read more: Nicklas Bendtner sentenced to 50 days in jail for breaking taxi driver's jaw after refusing to pay £4.80 fare

"We think that it's not good for the club and not good for Nicklas, but he remains a player in the club. We are keeping him," Rosenborg CEO Tove Moe Dyrhaug told Reuters.

Read more: Denmark Striker Bendtner Sentenced to 50 Days in Jail for Assault
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.11.2018 22:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicklas Bendtner has dropped his appeal against a 50-day jail term for assaulting a taxi driver.

Bendtner will serve the sentence at his home in Denmark, under "intensive surveillance" with an electronic tag.

The 30-year-old, who plays for Rosenborg in Norway, agreed with the attorney general in Copenhagen to drop his appeal, said lawyer Anders Nemeth.

"Even though he disagrees with the verdict, he would rather focus on his club and family," Nemeth told the BBC.

When he will serve the sentence has not yet been decided.

Read more: Nicklas Bendtner: Ex-Arsenal striker drops appeal against jail sentence
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.01.2019 23:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicklas Bendtner shows off electronic ankle tag as former Arsenal striker serves 50-day house arrest sentence for assaulting taxi driver
NilsArneEggenErKongen
Proff

PostPosted: 03.05.2019 19:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendtner will always be the Lord of football.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb