RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mhaifa
Junior

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 14:13    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

i think that bodo/glimt is better than rosenborg i dont know why but according the last games bodo/glimt is better:)
i`m right or wrong?
Harald
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 15:02    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Mhaifa wrote:
i think that bodo/glimt is better than rosenborg i dont know why but according the last games bodo/glimt is better:)
i`m right or wrong?

Rosenborg is better than Bodø Glimt. And actually Rosenborg has been better than Bodø Glimt if you look at the last 5 matches by both teams.

Bodø Glimt
Grenland - Bodø/Glimt 3-5 (League match)
Bodø/Glimt - Sogndal 3-1 (League match)
HamKam - Bodø/Glimt 0-2 (League match)
Bodø/Glimt - Levadia Tallinn 2-1 (Uefa Cup)
Bodø/Glimt - Stabæk 3-1 (League match)

Rosenborg
Sheriff Tiraspol - Rosenborg 0 - 2 (Champions League)
Rosenborg - Lillestrøm 4 - 1 (League Match)
Rosenborg - Maccabi Haifa 2 - 1 ( Champions League)
Lillestrøm - Rosenborg 3 - 2 (Cup Match)
Rosenborg - Tromsø 3 - 0 (League Match)

As you can see RBK has one loss more than Bodø Glimt. BUT look at which teams they have played against. Rosenborg have played against nummer 2 and 3 in the league and one both league matches against them. Which is far better than Glimts wins against relegation candidates Stabæk and Sogndal. They also got wins against mid-table teams Ham Kam and Odd Grenland which is not that impressive.

Medlem nr. 2477
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 18:53    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Mhaifa wrote:
i`m right or wrong?

You are completely wrong.

Last year, Bodø/Glimt was the second best team in Norway: they took silver in both the league and the cup, behind Rosenborg. This year, they have had a really terrible start, but seem to be picking up some pace now.

Traditionally, Bodø/Glimt is a team that Rosenborg has close relations to, and several players have played in both teams: Today's Ørjan Berg is one, he comes from Bodø. His brother Runar is another, and earlier expert wingman "Mini" is a third. Further, our goalgetter Harald Brattbakk has played there.

The games Rosenborg vs Bodø/Glimt are often extremely fun and rich in goals, as both play an aggressive 4-3-3 with heavy emphasis on attacking. And, as a general rule, RBK win.

They are not close to us in quality now, tough.
Iversen
Senior

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 20:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree ! Bodø Glimt have more teamplay, and they got allot of speed in their attack..! i think Bodø/Glimt would have done a better match today then RBK against M.haifa Laughing
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 20:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the little issue with having won 12 consecutive titles should end any debate as to who should be playing M.Haifa today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb