RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
To all RBK fans

View previous topic :: View next topic  
green4ever
Junior

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 10:32    Post subject: To all RBK fans Reply with quote

First of all congratulations for beating us at our home (well, nearly our home-Haifa is our home not Tel Aviv) and wishing u all the luck in the CL.
Can anyone tell me what's the story with Benfica?
Why are u so eager about us to beat them if we meet them in UEFA cup?
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 10:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story is that we played Benfica in UEFA cup this winter. After loosing 1-0 in Portugal we won 2-1 at home. Anyway the problem was that Benfica in this match was acting like they came directly from Hollywood. They played injured after any tackle, especially the goalkeeper. We have never seen such a unfair team playing against us. They spent like 1/3 to 1/2 the match with the ball out of play and as usual the ref. did not give all the time back. Nuno Gomez was sent off after a horrible dive. He had the possibility of making it 2-2 but tried to fall instead to get our goalkeeper sent off. If they had played fair they might have beaten us anyway, but the way they did it is a shame for all that likes watching and playing football. You, however made two fair matches. Played to win, and luckily for us failed. So we wish you the best, and we want a team that is fair and good to help beating teams like Benfica. They really don't deserve to play in Europe.
green4ever
Junior

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 12:19    Post subject: fair play Reply with quote

Let me assure you that wherever we play ,no matter who's our opponent,we're trying our best to win.
I respect you by the fair play you did both games against us and if you made it to the CL,well,you deserve it.
Let's hope we can qualify for the groups stage in UEFA cup and then maybe we can meet Benfica and take a revenge for you. Wink

If I may go back to yesterday's game I don't understand why the substitute Daniel Braaten doesn't play for the starting lineup?
It was obvious he made a huge change for the rythm of RBK the minute
he went in,unfortunately for us.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 12:26    Post subject: Re: fair play Reply with quote

green4ever wrote:
I don't understand why the substitute Daniel Braaten doesn't play for the starting lineup?

Braaten is actually injured, and not 100% fit. Nevertheless he chrushed you! Cool
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 12:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Bråten has been praised as a talent in 1st div in Norway for some years. But he is still having trouble to play for the whole match. But he is getting there. He has just been in Rosenborg for about a month.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb