RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PANATHINAIKOS - rosenborg
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Olisadebe13
Junior

PostPosted: 16.09.2004 20:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you for real?Yeah so we lost a game so what?Are we supposed to stay undefeated until the next euro?What a lame argument.Excuse me but i missed norway in Euro2004,where were you?So what if we lost to quatar?That doent say anything.And before you start comparing Greece to usa you should learn that it doesnt matter if they have a good football team,what matters is that they lack football culture.So before you start comparing ,you should find another country where football is considered the king of sports and takes first place among other sports.I mean its like comparing greece and usa at baseball.
USA SUCK AT FOOTBALL
WORST NATIONAL TEAM EVER

AND AGAIN WHERE WAS NORWAY IN EURO2004?

GREECE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS
Panathinaikos 13
Junior

PostPosted: 17.09.2004 15:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olisadebe13 wrote:
PARTICIPATING IN GROUP STAGES MY DEAR BOY DOESNT MEAN A THING.CAUSE IF YOU HAVE A LAME CHAMPIONSHIP AND YOU ALWAYS END UP FIRST YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE GROUPS.
AND I M NOT SAYING THAT GREEK CHAMPIONSHIP ISNT LAME CAUSE OLYMPIAKOS HAS DONE JUST THAT.

haavarl the answer to my quote is given by Olisadebe (Green Mile) Very Happy 13, above. as far as i know you are the best team in Norway and the forever champions of Norway.. obviously you will participate every year. we are talking about something far more serious than that.

Panathinaikos has reached the CL semifinals twice and the final once. Something that arsenal (for most the best team in Europe at the mo) has never achieved.

and once again: SUPPORT PANATHINAIKOS.. YOU WILL ONLY BE PROUD.

IN GREEN GOD WE TRUST..

WE SING LOUD... WE SING PROUD... GATE 13
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 17.09.2004 21:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you see, we are fully aware of the fact that the Norwegian league is a very minor one in Europe. And, even tough Rosenborg is superior in Norway, it doesn't say much. (Still, we DO of course have to qualify for the CL, and occationally we have to beat someone to get there - like in 1996 when we knocked you out.)

We know.

But that is of course an even better reason to be proud.

Follow you - or any other foreign team? WHY?

What we show you, is that even a very small club with very small resources can compete with the big clubs. It is not realistic that we will ever get as good result over time as the bigger clubs, and Panathinaikos is a bigger club.

Still, we can beat you. We have done that earlier. We can do it again. Actually, we can on a good day beat everyone.

Personally, I think YOU should be ashamed over YOUR club. You are seeded miles ahead of us, and yet - you played really poor, apart from this Argentinian dude.

You are big, you are rich, you have traditions - how come you aren't playing better?

My friend, YOU should start supporting Rosenborg, and get a reason to be REALLY proud.
Olisadebe13
Junior

PostPosted: 18.09.2004 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you talking about? be ashamed?ahahaahahahhaa.you should be ashamed of your team as instead of winning,you managed to lose the game which you say you were better.Anyway the only good player Norway ever produced through the years was eric Mykland who played for Panathinaikos.Frank "the fat boy" Strandl also played for us but he was crap. You are going to lose from Arsenal big time and after that having 0 points you can go back to norway and win your championship one more time as there's no way your going to qualify.
CHANGE YOUR TEAM
or just change your striker - worst player ever
Cool
Erlendil
Junior

PostPosted: 18.09.2004 19:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do we care about what this 13-year-old guy is saying? He's just some patriotic supporter unable to see the good things about the oposing team..

What's this whole discussion about? Which team that is the best? It's impossible to say, but "Olisadebe13": to say that RBK suck, just because you beated us in one game is incredible immature! After all it was a very even game, and our team is alot better when they play here in Trondheim, than away...

Just think about it, a real football supporter doesn't only support his own team, but he also enjoys when other teams play good football! Hope you grow up! Wink
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 18.09.2004 22:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erlendil wrote:
Why do we care about what this 13-year-old guy is saying?

I just have to say a thing: The reason why all PAO fans in this forum have "13" in the end of their nicknames is that they belong to the "Gate 13" fan club. Shocked
pinkerton
Junior

PostPosted: 19.09.2004 16:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll beat this green POS 5-0 at Lerkendal.

Remember RBK-Olympiakos 5-1
Erlendil
Junior

PostPosted: 19.09.2004 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, hope so. And I got tickets to that game Very Happy Not to the other ones so far though Sad
Olisadebe13
Junior

PostPosted: 20.09.2004 00:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all im surely older that you are,and second i ve followed my team to places and stadiums you cant even dream of junior! I ve watched and know a whole more about football than you ever will. Laughing Laughing
We live for football and would follow Panathinaikos to the end of the world if we had to.
You are immature and not knowing to accept defeat shows just that, but after you lose again in your home stadium you wont have anything to say now will you?Unfortunately you probably wont have any kind of interest in that game cause you will be in the last position with no more than 1 or 2 points so there wont be much to see. Laughing
and as far as RBK-Olympiakos 5-1 is concerned:
thanthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanxthanx
Also a big thanx to Molde for winning against olympiakos
Course you can be certain there will be non of that against pao as you already know
Cool
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 20.09.2004 07:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well, it is nice of you to have all this trust in your team.

We have always sucked at away grounds. It is, however, a bit harder to beat Rosenborg at home.

Last 12 home games in European cups: (excluding qualifications against minor teams)
CL-qualifications 2003-04:
Rosenborg - Deportivo la Coruña 0-0
UEFA 2003-04:
Rosenborg - Red Star (Crvena Zvezda) 0-0
Rosenborg - Benfica 2-1
CL 2002-03:
Rosenborg - Lyon 1-1
Rosenborg - Ajax 0-0
Rosenborg - Inter Milan 2-2
CL 2001-02:
Rosenborg - Celtic 2-0
Rosenborg - Juventus 1-1
Rosenborg - Porto 1-2 - yes, a defeat
CL 2000-01:
Rosenborg - Bayern Munchen 1-1
Rosenborg - Helsingborg 6-1
Rosenborg - Paris St Germain 3-1

That's right, we don't win too many of these games, but we're at least pretty hard to beat... you are of course welcome to try. And you might win. But don't bet your life on it.

We have met most of Europe's top clubs, and we have been impressed by several of them. Panathinaikos, however, failed to impress us.

Olisadebe13 wrote:
I ve followed my team to places and stadiums you cant even dream of junior

I can't really imagine what stadium you have visited that would impress us... There aren't many top clubs we haven't met. When that is said; yes, we know Panathinaikos have won more games than Rosenborg.

Quote:
Unfortunately you probably wont have any kind of interest in that game cause you will be in the last position with no more than 1 or 2 points so there wont be much to see.

Ah, but here, you are mistaken. We, as a little club, know that we seldom will win our groups. Should we advance in the CL, it's an unexpected bonus.

We play for the honour. And as a result, we play at our best at home no matter how many points we have. Coincidentially, we play pretty good at home.

Two things may well happen: 1) We have a chance on a 3rd place and UEFA-cup, or 2) we can ruin your second spot and put you into the UEFA-cup instead of into next round of the CL.
Olisadebe13
Junior

PostPosted: 20.09.2004 14:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok then we ll just have to see what happens, after all by then we ll probably pretty much know where we are going both Rbk and Pao.
Best of luck,See you in Norway Cool
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 20.09.2004 14:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hey, I agree 100 %!

Good luck to you too.
Erlendil
Junior

PostPosted: 21.09.2004 22:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olisadebe13 wrote:
First of all im surely older that you are

Oh, that just shows how incredible imature you are for your age... Even the smallest kid knows not to laugh of others and not to think you are so much better than others! Have you ever considered to respect other people??

And what's the thing that makes you think that you're team is so much better than ours? To be honest we played far better than you in the first half and you scored on almoust all your chanses! You won 2-1, and it can be debated if that's a fair result, but anyway a 2-1 victory at home can't be considered as a that great a victory... You write as if you had beaten us 6-0, and even after such a victory it's not considered very mature and respectful to act such as you have done to us...
Olisadebe13
Junior

PostPosted: 21.09.2004 22:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

bla bla blah .....whatever dude
to quote my self:
Quote:
we ll just have to see what happens, after all by then we ll probably pretty much know where we are going both Rbk and Pao.
Best of luck,See you in Norway
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 27.09.2004 13:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

It fills me with some satisfaction that Thierry Henry agrees with us.

Henry watched the PAO - RBK game on the TV,
and this is his conclution:

“Rosenborg could have beaten Panathinaikos 8-1
in their opening Champions League match. How they
didn’t is beyond me.

“It will be hard to beat them. They should have
scored four in each half in Greece but lost 2-1.
It’s unbelievable they lost.

'Nuff said.
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 27.09.2004 14:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatter ikke at dere gidder å diskutere med den de halv-makedonerne der... det er jo bare søppelfolk!

"Hans Hipp som happ uttalelse er jo en katastrofalt dårlig beskrivelse av fakta, som skaper inntrykk av manglende strategi og kunnskapsløshet. "
Panathinaikos 13
Junior

PostPosted: 28.09.2004 23:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt say support Panathinaikos before your team, but i meant after... i think you are a great club and you have proven that you deserve a lot of respect. anyway enough with the childish comparisons.

but dont compare rats with people.. dont compare the olympilagos chickens with the Emperor.

and as far as that sissy henry is concerned it is obvious that the man's asshole is still in too mch pain after the raping in Athens. he just shows how "great" he is. here some other stuff that never got out. after they lost that game they destroyed their dressing room just showing the quality they have as human beings.. never mind though.. wenger and henry.. for some the best coach.. a miserable little human hiding behind a cheap looking suit and a gay tie, and henry his boyfriend showing his quality as well. they saying that our players kept diving.. i didntsee them behave much dieffrently after we lost apenalty and hit the crossbar. a greater team needs to show that at all times.

come on Rosenborg you can beat the gay fuckers tomorrow. i bet my money on you. you really can humiate them

WE SING LOUD... WE SING PROUD... GATE 13
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.09.2004 23:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panathinaikos 13 wrote:
come on Rosenborg you can beat the gay fuckers tomorrow. i bet my money on you. you really can humiate them

He-he, we'll do our best! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb